Thursday, August 29, 2013

Meow's Adventures!

Hello, this is Meow-Meow! :) I'm Sophia's (imaginativeknits) little stuffed cat. 


Let me describe myself. I'm originally from Omaha, Nebraska (where the company that made me is located). I'm eight (human) years old. I love watching my owner do her crafts. I'm also a contributor to this blog along with my owner, Sophia.

FYI, Sophia posts in VERDANA and I post in TREBUCHET (which is the font showing on this post right now).









This June, we both went through a road trip/adventure through the Northeastern United States and Canada. As you know, our website was deleted and I never got to continue my "Meow's Adventure" series. So I will start off from the beginning on here. The next few posts will be from me, revisiting our trip. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment