Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Ravellenics :)

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I also have another blog to run, heehee. (One from my school, but I'll talk about that later in a different post.)

The 2014 Winter Olympic Games have commenced in Sochi, Russia, and that means that knitters like me will have our own little games, "The Ravellenics!" It's a competition between knitters/crocheters/spinners/etc. to complete projects to win "medals." :) So far, I've finished a WIP that has been on the needles for a few months, and started a few other projects. 



First up, some Regia socks:




This is Regia Teenage Color in the colorway 05715. It has navy blue repeating for every other stripe, and a green teal, royal blue, eggplant purple and light sky blue in-between the navy blue stripes. :) I used A Sock Surgeon's Afterthought Heel pattern. I think I will be using this pattern more in the future, because I love the way afterthought heels fit me perfectly. (Heel flaps seem to just sag on my feet.)

Since the socks are finished, I'm also working on MORE socks!! :D A basic rib pattern and a lacy floral one. I am also about to begin knitting some more mice, as well as a hedgehog. I will start the animals when I get the chance though. There hasn't been enough time in the day to do school work and knit.  :( Of course, I wish there was, and I'm pretty sure everyone would too. 






No comments:

Post a Comment