Sunday, January 28, 2018

Free Pattern - Carnation Coaster

Hello again!

This week brings a new coaster pattern for you all, and this time, it's FREE! :)



It's called the Carnation Coaster.

I've been on a coaster crocheting frenzy lately, since I've made so many doilies in the past year. The doilies I make usually require two 50g balls of thread, and a doily usually uses about 75g of thread - so there's a nice amount left over to make something small. I completed Margaret from Grace Fearon earlier this week and then crocheted up Carnation. (Margaret is below)





I think a lot of my patterns have come from finding a way of utilizing yarn scraps (like when I made Cinnamon the Sock Cat).

I hope you all enjoy the pattern, and please check out my other crochet patterns as well on the way - Spoonwood, Starburst, and Pinwheel Sail. 


No comments:

Post a Comment