Thursday, November 21, 2013

New Pattern

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a few months. :( I've been extremely busy. Although I do have a reward for all of you. Soon, I will be releasing a new pattern! :) This pattern is a different venture for me. In the past year, I've been obsessed with knitting socks. Since I did not find many sock patterns suitable with what I wanted to do; I decided to create my own. 




The pattern is called, "Shrimp. Sock. Love." 


It was made using Suripaco's Springvale Collection. I bought it while I was in Southern Maine this summer. It's a local, Maine-made wool/alpaca/silk blended yarn. Every yarn store I went to in Maine carried Springvale Collection, but for "Shrimp. Sock. Love." you can use any heavy-ish fingering/4ply yarn, as long as you have 50g of each color (main and contrasting). 

I will release the pattern once the shrimp chart is edited. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment