Sunday, June 10, 2018

New Pattern - Cornflower

(click picture to go to pattern link)

There's a new crochet pattern available on Ravelry! :) This time, it's a multipurpose piece called "Cornflower." It can be used as a large coaster, starched up as an ornament, or as a mini doily. I designed Cornflower back during Finals week in May, but I've been taking an online college course this summer and so I haven't gotten around releasing it until now. 

This is considered an advanced level pattern, but it's not too much of a challenge since it only consists of 17 rounds. It's advanced level since Cornflower consists of multiple layers. 

On another note regarding the "Tea Time Collection," I just finished up the 8th and final pattern for the eBook, which I plan on releasing sometime next month (July 2018) through Ravelry and Amazon. It will be released through Ravelry first, and then Amazon (as soon as I figure out how self-publishing on Amazon works...).

No comments:

Post a Comment