Sunday, May 31, 2015

Catching up!

Hello everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted for months... I've been extremely busy with school and other things that I never got the chance to make a new entry. However, I do now! :)

In the past months I have knit....

Nothing.


Well, I'm bluffing a bit on that, haha. No knitting for myself, but I did knit a collection of six cats that I gave away to my teachers. 

Group photo! 

Also, I will post something never before seen in the history of the Imaginative Knits Blog. My face! :) I will because a few days ago, I graduated from high school and I have some great pictures of the event! In regards to my prior post, I have decided on the college I will be attending, and I will be staying in-state. :)

That's me on the left with one of my best friends 


That's it for now. I'll be back in a few weeks with a very picture-heavy post! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment